Delivery Stage Details
Buyer orders will go through many steps from purchase to delivery before being received by the buyer.
1) The merchant receives the order and packs it. On average, the merchant will deliver the parcel to the buyer's chosen courier within 2 working days.
2) The merchant will drop off the parcel or the courier will pick it up.
3) Once the parcel has been collected by the courier, it will be sorted and sent to a distribution centre near the buyer.
4) The parcel will be handed over to the assigned delivery rider and delivered.
5) Within the next hour, the rider will attempt to deliver the parcel, and the buyer's parcel has been successfully delivered.
Shipping Methods and Carriers:
Aladdin platform is using logistic partner provider for the shipping carries and the logistic partner will arrange for the delivery process with a third-party broker service that has major reputable couriers, from collection to delivery of the parcel.
Estimated Delivery Time
Buyer can expect to receive their parcels within 5 days from the time your orders are placed successfully.
However, delivery delays are possible due to distance between the merchant's location and your shipping address, inclement weather, events, movement restrictions, or other unforeseen situations.
Currently only available for delivery only and no store pick-up.
If your shipment was labelled as 'Delivered' but you were not present to accept it, it may have been picked up on your behalf by someone else. We recommend that you look into the following:
If your parcel arrived in poor condition, you can seek a refund, and the procedure can be found here https://shop.aladdin1.my/return-policy